-Love at First Sight- -Love at First Sight-

yes and response

First of all loved the vid, it was awsome
... ... @UndeadPriest123: If you don't know the joy in love then you have never been in love... you might say you love someone and you might of had a GF/BF but if you don't know whats so great then you were never REALLY in love

How did flash succeed? How did flash succeed?

MMM

U say you dont have skill to make a good falsh but this flash proves itself wrong slightly. I like it
Get out there and make more and dont doubt urself so much

Runner out

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

chills to the bone

The scariest thing is knowing that there are countries in the world that could do that easily. I watch this series and you dont try and cover the true face of warfare at all, and I like that

The nuke part looked espacially good. 5/5, 10/10 100% great movie be looking forward to more from you

LEFT4LOL LEFT4LOL

Thank you. I agree

IT'S SOO TRUE, DAM THOSE AI AND THEIR RANDOM PISS FIGHT WHILE I"M TRINNA GET TO THE SAFE HOUSE!! ends up like metal gear awsome "ah I have piss all over me!" lol, yer this movie capture the shit of this game, yet for some reason we love it and cant stop playing it!

Men These Days Men These Days

WTF

okay I mean What The F^ck was that?
Ur like slightly teasing urself and also stereotyping males.
U need to first of all point out more than one fault, and not over exagurate 1 point to the part where it becomes stupid. sound is bad, the video is bad but i dont usually mind if the rest of the flash makes up for it, but yours didn't. It was an overall horrible flash

Stickman91 responds:

Horrible? HORRIBLE?!? WHAT ABOUT ALL OF THE BEAUTIFULLY DRAWN IMAGES THAT YOU CAST YOUR EYES UPON??? WEREN'T THEY NICE?!?

;)

PeopleWhoPlayVideoGames PeopleWhoPlayVideoGames

nmmm*

I come out and say that i'm a gamer proudly, i agree with Kazkari. Your being way to stereotypical, The docter actually told me I need to eat MORE I'm only 46kg and movies like this are giving all gamers a bad name, also playing all day doesnt neciarally mean we want to be the best, ever thought that we find it FUN, so mabey instead of making fun of people having fun go out and have some fun of ur own.
Even though I have expressed my concern about this movie the eating thing was slightly funny in the way that you made it sound.

Stickman91 responds:

Thanks for your feedback, but I'll have you know I play video games too. AND I LOVE 'EM LOVE 'EM LOVE 'EM. Just wanted to make ya laugh a bit!

The Real Legend The Real Legend

AWSOME!

This was a funny as movie! loved it, lol-ing at every corner (and straight). I loved how it looked visually (especially matrix scene, that was sweet) Everything was just right.

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

Very nice!

Very twisted... I like it! :) It shows what really happens instead of what our parents tell us when were 5. Liked the movie the drawings were awsome and the animation was good, I liked this movie through and through.

4 Swords Misadventures 6 4 Swords Misadventures 6

SEE just look!

You definately gotta make more, 'if were still interested', yer were interested! Look when i'm writing/typing this you have 493 reviews, 4'614 votes and 61'538 views, so yes were still interested. Yer some say your joke reference was bad but you made it funny. You pointed out how overused that 300 reference was. classic. Oh and you gotta love how you got Japenese people involved in this one (how do i know there Japanese, the whole 'chan' thing at the end of their names, lol I watch too ,uch anime! ANYWAY great animation cant wait for the next

HadoukenDude responds:

The reason I brought it up was because I posted a blog about the sharp decline of sprite flashes over the years (and at the same time expressing my support of those movies) and suddenly it blows up in my face due to negative fan reactions from animation "purists". It affected me so much that I was about to leave newgrounds forever after seeing so much hatred in this site. I was surprised at how much NG changed over time and was even concerned over this very episode's reception.

Thankfully I found that many others support my flashes and my ideas and this made me decide to keep the series going. I May have a small fanbase depending on how you look at it, but In the end, I'm doing it for that fanbase and that's what matters to me.

Thanks for your review and expect much more from me in the future.

Heinous Anus Zone Heinous Anus Zone

lolololololololololololol

there is no more denying it, FAVORITE ARTIST!! you only seem to make good, funny animations (although you say there bad, everyone agree's that there good) which is more than I can say for about 9/10th of the newground animaters population. Dont get me wrong there are some 500 good animaters out there but also about 20'000 noobs who suck... anyways, liked it, and its true sonic do need new ideas (Its the same crap over and over) GREAT ANIMATION 10/10 5/5

Bobert-Rob responds:

Well, many agree they're good. I have good ones, I have bad ones. I usually like the more current work more than the older work, but that's how it usually is with people like me. Thanks for watching, man, I appreciate it!